- 3 ears corn, shucked
- 3 roma tomatoes, diced
- 1⁄2 bunch cilantro, chopped
- 2⁄3 cup red onion, diced
- 1 jalapeno, seeded and chopped
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- salt, pepper, and lemon pepper seasoning to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- Place shucked corn in a glass pie plate or dish with 1/2 inch of water. Microwave on high for 5 minutes or until tender-crisp. Cool slightly, cut corn from cob and place it in a bowl.
- Add remaining ingredients, and season to taste. I like to zap this for a few minutes in the microwave and serve it warm. The hubs likes it cold with corn chips.