Prep 2 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is an absolutely delicious spin on your typical summer grilled corn on the cob. I picked it up from an Eating Well magazine, and it immediately became a household favorite
- 4 ears corn
- 2 tablespoons plain low-fat yogurt
- 2 tablespoons light mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 teaspoon red pepper
- grated parmesan cheese (or Mexican Cojita cheese)
- Grill or boil Corn to taste (about 15 minutes with medium high heat on the grill).
- Combine yogurt, mayonnaise, and red pepper in a small bowl.
- Spread mixture over corn, sprinkle with cheese as desired.