Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
I Tried this in California. I added a couple of my own spices and different options. Friends and family that have been open enough to try this, love it.
- 1 ear of corn
- shredded parmesan cheese
- chili powder
- garlic powder (optional)
- salt and pepper (optional)
- basil (optional) or cilantro (optional)
- Steam corn on the cob, till tender.
- Slather with mayo.
- Sprinkle with (salt & pepper) if preferred.
- Sprinkle with (garlic) if preferred.
- Sprinkle with (basil or cilantro) if preferred.
- Sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
- Sprinkle with chili powder.