Recipe by Kim D.
Whenever I serve this dip I get requests for the recipe. It's a little spicy because of the jalapenos, but you can adjust it to your taste! Enjoy!!!
Top Review by PanNan
We tried this just this week. It's delicious and unique. Love the creaminess with the texture of the ingredients. I recommend using extra sharp Cheddar (usually not found pre-shredded) - it seems to intensify the flavors.
- 1 (12 ounce) can mexicorn, drained
- 3⁄4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup chopped green onion
- 1 (4 ounce) can green chilies
- 2 jalapenos, chopped and seeded
- 2 tablespoons picante sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cumin