Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Whenever I serve this dip I get requests for the recipe. It's a little spicy because of the jalapenos, but you can adjust it to your taste! Enjoy!!!
- 1 (12 ounce) can mexicorn, drained
- 3⁄4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup chopped green onion
- 1 (4 ounce) can green chilies
- 2 jalapenos, chopped and seeded
- 2 tablespoons picante sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cumin
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Refrigerate overnight if possible.
- Serve with corn chips, such as Frito's.
We tried this just this week. It's delicious and unique. Love the creaminess with the texture of the ingredients. I recommend using extra sharp Cheddar (usually not found pre-shredded) - it seems to intensify the flavors.
This was good! But don't use Miricle Whip, it makes it to soupy! You could also use Nacho Slices instead of fresh Jalapenos.
I took this to a gathering and everyone wanted the recipe. I aded extra cheese, some chopped red bell pepper and about 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro (which really gave it a good flavor). Great recipe, thanks!