Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Corn, cheese, and a little Mexican spice make this a dip to remember!
- 3 (11 ounce) cans Mexican-style corn, drained
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 cups sour cream
- 1 bunch green onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 lb cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 teaspoon fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 dash cayenne pepper (or to taste)
- 1 dash salt
- In a large serving bowl, stir together the corn, mayonnaise, sour cream, green onions, cilantro, Cheddar cheese and lime juice.
- Season with cumin, cayenne pepper, and salt.
- Stir to blend in seasonings, then refrigerate until chilled before serving (at least 1 hour).
- **Cook time does not include refrigerating for at leat 1 hour.