Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
From Martha Green's Cooking Things on our local public radio.
- 3 (935.53 g) can Mexican-style corn, drained and rinsed
- 340.19 g Mexican blend cheese, shredded 3 cups (such as Sargento brand 4-cheese Mexican blend)
- 236.59 ml sour cream
- 236.59 ml mayonnaise
- 113.39 g can diced green chilies, drained
- 56.69 g diced jalapenos, drained (half of a 4 oz can, add more if you'd like)
- 2-3 green onions, chopped, to taste
- 0.25 ml Tabasco sauce
- salt and pepper, to taste
- garlic powder, to taste
- Mix all ingredients together in a large bowl and serve with tortilla or corn chips.
- Can be chilled 24 hours before serving.
I love this dip! I like to spice it up just a bit by adding a little cumin and a can of drained Rotel tomatoes. The tomatoes add a little color to it too. YUM!!!
This is the best! I've made this probably 6 times now and everyone raves about it. I've always wanted to add chopped up jicama to this, but haven't tried it yet.
This was easy enough to make but lacked in color. Pale dip and pale chips left your eyes wanting more color from maybe roma tomatoes that had been seeded. Made for *Zaar Stars* game 2008