This is a mild but flavorful Mexican dish. Great served over rice
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb hamburger (browned, crumpled)
- 1 cup corn
- 1/2 cup peas
- 1/2 cup carrot (diced)
- 1 (12 ounce) can tomatoes (diced)
- 4 tablespoons cumin
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes (for heat) (optional)
- 4 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon garlic (chopped)
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese (shredded)
- 1Add all ingredients except sour cream and cheddar to large non-stick frying pan on high.
- 2Cook on high stirring often to keep from burning.
- 3Cook until the vegetables are tender, reduce to low.
- 4Add in sour cream and combine.
- 5Server over rice with cheddar cheese on top.
- 6Serve Hot sauce on the side to kick it up.
Browse Our Top North American Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All North American Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mexican Corn Chili
Serving Size: 1 (148 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 207.6
- Calories from Fat 101
- Total Fat 11.3 g
- Saturated Fat 4.8 g
- Cholesterol 49.2 mg
- Sodium 102.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 4.5 g
- Protein 15.8 g