1/1 Photo of Mexican Corn & Black Bean Salad
Little Bee's Note:
This colorful salad is so easy and refreshing! Its a perfect side dish for Fajitas or Enchilada's. A great salad to make in advance to take to a barbeque or potluck too! Watch it disappear! :) Cook time is chill time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups frozen corn (thawed)
- 1/2 cup black beans (drained and rinsed)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons diced red bell peppers
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 small jalapeno pepper, seeded & deveined
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- 1Combine corn, black beans and remaining ingredients in medium size bowl, except fresh parsley and cilantro.
- 2(Salsa can be made 1 day ahead.) Cover and refrigerate for at least an hour.
- 3Bring to room temperature before serving and add freshly chopped parsley and cilantro.
- 4Serving Size: 9.
Browse Our Top Black Beans Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Black Beans Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mexican Corn & Black Bean Salad
Serving Size: 1 (54 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 9
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 93.0
- Calories from Fat 19
- Total Fat 2.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 132.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 3.1 g