1/2 Photos of Mexican Coleslaw With Spicy Lime Vinaigrette
A combination of Kalyn's Kitchen's Spicy Mexican Slaw and few adaptions of mine to eliminate the mayo in the dressing.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 cups green cabbage, thinly sliced
- 2 cups red cabbage, thinly sliced
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup cilantro, chopped
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 3 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon chipotle in adobo sauce (optional)
- 1Thinly slice cabbage. Slice green onions, and wash, dry and chop cilantro. Combine cabbage, green onions and cilantro in large salad bowl.
- 2Process lime juice through chipotle in adobo sauce, if desired, in a blender until blended.
- 3Mix dressing into cabbage mixture. Season to taste with pepper and serve immediately, or chill for a few hours.
- 4This salad will keep well overnight in the refrigerator, but the lime juice will cause the red cabbage to bleed color and turn the salad slightly pink.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mexican Coleslaw With Spicy Lime Vinaigrette
Serving Size: 1 (156 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 224.9
- Calories from Fat 163
- Total Fat 18.1 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 329.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 12.9 g
- Protein 1.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
rice wine vinegar