- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar, packed
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 3 tablespoons instant espresso powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon, plus additional for sprinkling
- 2 cups whole milk
- 1 1⁄4 cups chilled heavy whipping cream, divided
- 1 tablespoon Kahlua or 1 tablespoon other coffee-flavored liqueur
Directions See How It's Made
- Whisk first 3 ingredients and 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon in heavy medium saucepan.
- Whisk in milk and 1 cup cream.
- Bring to boil over medium-high heat, whisking constantly.
- Boil 1 minute, whisking constantly.
- Divide among 6 small bowls.
- Cover and chill until cold, about 4 hours.
- Whisk 1/4 cup cream and Kahlúa in small bowl until peaks form.
- Spoon atop puddings; sprinkle with cinnamon.