1/3 Photos of Mexican Coffee Pudding With Kahlua Whipped Cream
Bon Appetit February 2009
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Whisk first 3 ingredients and 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon in heavy medium saucepan.
- 2Whisk in milk and 1 cup cream.
- 3Bring to boil over medium-high heat, whisking constantly.
- 4Boil 1 minute, whisking constantly.
- 5Divide among 6 small bowls.
- 6Cover and chill until cold, about 4 hours.
- 7Whisk 1/4 cup cream and Kahlúa in small bowl until peaks form.
- 8Spoon atop puddings; sprinkle with cinnamon.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mexican Coffee Pudding With Kahlua Whipped Cream
Serving Size: 1 (157 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 319.1
- Calories from Fat 189
- Total Fat 21.0 g
- Saturated Fat 12.9 g
- Cholesterol 76.0 mg
- Sodium 60.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 23.3 g
- Protein 3.8 g