1/2 Photos of Mexican Coffee Fudge
Coffee, cinnamon and chocolate. Enough said!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Butter an 8" square baking dish and set aside.
- 2Dissolve the instant espresso powder and cinnamon in 3 teaspoons of hot water. Stir until a paste forms, and set aside.
- 3In a saucepan, heat milk, sugar, butter and chocolate over a medium heat until it reaches a boil. Do not stir or scrape down sides.
- 4Lower heat, add a candy thermometer and heat (without stirring) until mixture reaches softball stage (238°F).
- 5Remove from heat; allow to cool to 110°F, then with a rubber spatula scrape in espresso mixture. In an electric mixer, using paddle attachment, beat mixture until it loses its gloss and thickens.
- 6Spread fudge evenly into prepared 8" square pan. Let cool for 20 minutes, then cut into 12 pieces.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mexican Coffee Fudge
Serving Size: 1 (89 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 321.8
- Calories from Fat 119
- Total Fat 13.2 g
- Saturated Fat 8.3 g
- Cholesterol 22.3 mg
- Sodium 12.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 53.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 51.0 g
- Protein 1.9 g