Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
In Mexico they call it FLAN but it has pretty much a custard texture. I love eating it cold.
Make and share this Mexican Coffee Flavored Custard recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Melt sugar in a pan over the stove but don't let it burn and immediately transfer it to a baking mold.
- Blend very well the rest of the ingredients.
- Pour the mixture over the caramel in the baking mold and cover with foil.
- In a separate and bigger mold put about 3/4 inch of water.
- Place the mold with the mixture inside the mold with water and put it into the oven for about 40 minute or until a knife comes out clean.
- Let it cool and serve cold.