Prep 5 mins
Cook 60 hrs
This coffee drink will cool you down in the summer! This can be made a cocktail by adding 1/4 cup coffee-flavored liqueur.
- 4 cups brewed coffee, room temperature
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cinnamon stick (optional)
- 6 scoops coffee ice cream
- 1 dash ground cinnamon
- Combine coffee, sweetened condensed milk, ground cinnamon, vanilla extract and the cinnamon stick, if using.
- Refrigerate at least 1 hour.
- Top each serving with a scoop of coffee ice cream and a sprinkle of ground cinnamon.
This is not simply a coffee; this is a real dessert to enjoy entirely slowly if possible with the spoon, so that will last longer!
Thanks so much for this recipe!
I enjoyed this rich, creamy, cold, sweet coffee. I liked the subtle flavour the cinnamon stick imparted. The coffee was quick and easy to make. The ice cream is an added treat. Thanks for sharing Lainey.
I dont like my coffee too sweet so I used a can of cream instead of sweetened condensed milk. The ice cream added enough sweet. Yummmy!