I had this on a trip to Rosarita Beach, Mexico and loved the cinnamon taste!
Make and share this Mexican Coffee recipe from Food.com.
- Place coffee in filter brewing basket of coffee maker.
- Place cinnamon and sugar in bottom of carafe of coffee maker.
- Fill coffee maker with water.
- When brewing completed, stir with wooden spoon until well mixed.
- Serve immediately with cream and additional sugar, if desired.
This was very good! The brown sugar enhanced the cinnamon and coffee in a great way. I also topped it with whip cream. Made for Summer Comfort Cafe 2009.
An easy and tasty coffee! I enjoyed using brown sugar for a change. Thanks!