Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
I had this on a trip to Rosarita Beach, Mexico and loved the cinnamon taste!
- 2⁄3 cup ground coffee
- 3 (3 inch) cinnamon sticks
- 1⁄4 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 6 cups cold water
- Place coffee in filter brewing basket of coffee maker.
- Place cinnamon and sugar in bottom of carafe of coffee maker.
- Fill coffee maker with water.
- When brewing completed, stir with wooden spoon until well mixed.
- Serve immediately with cream and additional sugar, if desired.
This was very good! The brown sugar enhanced the cinnamon and coffee in a great way. I also topped it with whip cream. Made for Summer Comfort Cafe 2009.
An easy and tasty coffee! I enjoyed using brown sugar for a change. Thanks!