Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
A Dunkin' Donuts Coffee recipe.
Make and share this Mexican Coffee recipe from Food.com.
- In an electric pot mix all the ground coffee with the 2 teaspoons of cinnamon in the filter basket.
- Add water and brew as usual.
- In a one-quart saucepan, mix together milk, chocolate syrup, and sugar over low heat until the sugar dissolves.
- Add this to the carafe of brewed coffee then stir in the vanilla.
- Pour into preheated cups and garnish, as desired, with whipped cream and a dash of cinnamon.
- (Note, use brown sugar because it enhances the flavors of both the chocolate and the coffee, much preferable over white sugar).
DELICIOUS! Since it is July and I'm inside with the A/C running full tilt (chuckle), its the same as a cold bitter day and it is perfect. Thanks for posting! Made for the Summer '09 Comfort Cafe.
Perfect drink for a cold morning in March! I halved the recipe. thanks Marg!
i found this to be very creamy a drink that hits the spot on a cold night or rainy day. i will be making this often.