- 12 ounces cream cheese, softened to room temperature
- 3⁄4 cup salsa verde (green chili salsa)
- 1 (4 ounce) can diced green chilies
- 1⁄2 cup chopped cilantro
- 3 (6 1/2 ounce) canschopped clams, drained
Directions See How It's Made
- Blend cream cheese in large bowl until smooth.
- Mix in salsa, chilies and cilantro.
- Add clams and blend well.
- Season dip with salt and pepper.
- Transfer to ovenproof dish. (Can be prepared up to 1 day ahead. Cover and chill.).
- Preheat oven to 350 degreesF.
- Bake dip, uncovered, until heated through and bubbling around the edges, about 35 minutes.
- Serve with potato or tortilla chips.