Really good clam dip. Nice little zip to it. From Epicurious.com
Make and share this Mexican Clam Dip recipe from Food.com.
- Blend cream cheese in large bowl until smooth.
- Mix in salsa, chilies and cilantro.
- Add clams and blend well.
- Season dip with salt and pepper.
- Transfer to ovenproof dish. (Can be prepared up to 1 day ahead. Cover and chill.).
- Preheat oven to 350 degreesF.
- Bake dip, uncovered, until heated through and bubbling around the edges, about 35 minutes.
- Serve with potato or tortilla chips.
Very good! A lovely twist on traditional clam dip. I made this as written, only adding bsome minced garlic. Loved it. I'll make this again. Thanx!