1/1 Photo of Mexican Clam Dip
susie cooks's Note:
Really good clam dip. Nice little zip to it. From Epicurious.com
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Blend cream cheese in large bowl until smooth.
- 2Mix in salsa, chilies and cilantro.
- 3Add clams and blend well.
- 4Season dip with salt and pepper.
- 5Transfer to ovenproof dish. (Can be prepared up to 1 day ahead. Cover and chill.).
- 6Preheat oven to 350 degreesF.
- 7Bake dip, uncovered, until heated through and bubbling around the edges, about 35 minutes.
- 8Serve with potato or tortilla chips.
Browse Our Top North American Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mexican Clam Dip
Serving Size: 1 (1202 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 831.4
- Calories from Fat 560
- Total Fat 62.2 g
- Saturated Fat 37.6 g
- Cholesterol 280.1 mg
- Sodium 1845.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 3.5 g
- Protein 49.5 g