Recipe by F-16 momma
I make this fairly often. It's good, easy, and quick...great anytime of the day. I've used chorizo and sausage with equal success and I've used black beans, pinto beans, and kidney beans in replace of the refried...I just like the chorizo better and the refried beans work well. Great on it's own or as a breakfast burrito filler...ENJOY!
- 12 eggs, beaten with whisk
- 16 ounces chorizo sausage
- 10 ounces Rotel tomatoes & chilies, drain liquid
- 8 ounces cheddar cheese, shredded
- 16 ounces refried beans
- sour cream
- black olives
- taco sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Remove casings from chorizo (if any) and cook thoroughly in large pan.
- Add Rotel's, beans, and eggs.
- Cook over med-high heat stirring often until eggs are cooked.
- Add cheese, cover and let sit over low heat until melted.
- Top as wished or wrap up in a tortilla and ENJOY!