Prep 3 mins
Cook 3 mins
As promised, here is a recipe from the S'mores-Gourmet Treats for EVERY Occasion by Lisa Adams. I highly recommend this book if you are a sweet/treat lover. All of the recipes look great and it has great party/serving ideas. The instructions given in the front of the book suggest all different ways from cooking the s'more; from campfire, to stove top, to microwave, to oven. I'll leave the cooking part to your discretion as everyone knows how to make a s'more (or at least I hope they do).
- 1 large marshmallows
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 piece milk chocolate candy bar (2 inch square)
- 1⁄2 sheet graham cracker
- 1 snickerdoodle
- Roll marshmallow in cinnamon, coating evenly.
- Arrange the chocolate on the graham cracker and melt.
- Roast the marshmallow (**be careful as the cinnamon makes the marshmallow more likely to catch on fire.
- When marshmallow is almost done, heat the cookie to soften.
- Once chocolate has melted, remove graham cracker from heat, top with marshmallow and snickerdoodle cookie.