Top Review by DoubleA's Mom
I was not a big fan of this sauce. I served it over the Unfried Fried Ice Cream recipe I found on this site, and the sauce hardened when poured over the ice cream. Not at all what I was looking for unfortunately!!
- 4 ounces unsweetened chocolate
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine
- 1⁄4 cup light corn syrup
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 dash salt (optional)
- 1⁄4 cup Kahlua
- 1⁄4 cup cream
Directions See How It's Made
- In top of double boiler combine all ingredients and cook, stirring constantly for 10 minutes.
- Serve over pound cake or ice cream.
- To store, pour into a jar and cover.
- Sauce keeps in refrigerator up tp 3 months.
- To warm sauce, set jar in pan of hot water over low heat.