Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Great for ice cream or pound cake!
- 4 ounces semisweet chocolate, coarsely chopped
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 tablespoons light corn syrup
- 4 tablespoons heavy cream
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- Combine chocolate, butter and corn syrup in top of double boiler, over medium heat.
- Stir until chocolate is nearly melted; turn heat to low. Add cream and continue stirring until smooth.
- Add 1/2 t. cinnamon; add more to taste if desired.
- Cool slightly (or to room temp) to serve. Remaining sauce may be refrigerated up to a month and reheated on low in microwave or in double boiler. Enjoy!