1/1 Photo of Mexican Chocolate Pumpkin Mousse
This is definitely the kind of dessert that makes people ask, "Is it really vegan?". The combo of pumpkin and chocolate is very flavorful and interesting. I've used this before to make little tarts, but it's really good on its own.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine all ingredients EXCEPT NUTS in blender/food processor.
- 2Blend until completely smooth.
- 3Spoon into cups (or pie shells) and chill for 1 hour.
- 4Garnish with a sprinkle of cinnamon and nuts.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mexican Chocolate Pumpkin Mousse
Serving Size: 1 (224 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 200.0
- Calories from Fat 111
- Total Fat 12.3 g
- Saturated Fat 2.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 164.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.0 g
- Sugars 3.7 g
- Protein 9.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: