Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 min
Want something different try it.This is an awesome drink.
- 4 scoops vanilla ice cream (about 1 1/2 cups)
- 4 scoops chocolate sorbet (about 1 1/2 cups)
- 3⁄4 cup cold milk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon almond extract
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried chipotle powder or 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne or taste red cinnamon candies, for garnish
- In a blender, place the ice cream, sorbet, milk, cinnamon, almond extract, and chipotle or cayenne.
- pulse several times to break up ice cream and sorbet.
- Puree the mixture until smooth, about 1 minute.
- Divide between 2 chilled glasses and garnish with a couple of Red Hots candies, if desired.