1 hr 35 mins
1 hr 15 mins
Elana's Pantry's Note:
This vegan Mexican Chocolate Ice Cream is a great healthy dessert recipe with added spices that warm it up for those chilly Fall nights steadily approaching. http://www.elanaspantry.com/mexican-chocolate-ice-cream/
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 (14 ounce) cans coconut milk, unsweetened
- 1/4 cup agave nectar
- 1 cup chocolate chips, dark 73% cacao
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon, ground
- 1 pinch sea salt, celtic
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne (if you don't want a super spicy ice cream, then just use a pinch)
- 1 teaspoon espresso, decaf, ground
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1In a medium saucepan, heat coconut milk and agave to a boil.
- 2Reduce immediately to a simmer, then remove from heat.
- 3Mix in the chocolate, stirring constantly until chips are completely melted.
- 4Cool mixture in pan on counter for 1 hour.
- 5Stir in the cinnamon, salt, cayenne, espresso and vanilla until thoroughly combined.
- 6Add mixture to your ice cream maker, following directions per your machine.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mexican Chocolate Ice Cream
Serving Size: 1 (165 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 613.1
- Calories from Fat 444
- Total Fat 49.3 g
- Saturated Fat 40.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 254.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 45.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.9 g
- Sugars 36.0 g
- Protein 7.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: