Recipe by Susiecat too
Chocolate-cinnamon flavor, reminiscent of the Mexican hot chocolate drink served in a bowl, accompanied by bread, that you may have eaten on your travels.
Top Review by mliss29
Wow! I made half a batch and perhaps it was a little runny to use as a fondue, but it sure tasted good! I used plain old chocolate chips. Thanks! Reviewed for 1-2-3 Hit Wonders Tag.
- 10 ounces bittersweet chocolate (chips are ok if using high-quality chips) or 10 ounces semisweet chocolate, chopped (chips are ok if using high-quality chips)
- 1⁄2 cup cinnamon baking chips
- 1 1⁄2 cups heavy whipping cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Put all ingredients into a microwave-safe bowl.
- Microwave on high for 30 seconds, stir to combine.
- Continue repeating heating in microwave, using 30 seconds at a time, until completely mixed into smooth consistency.
- Cool to room temperature, use as cake/dessert frosting or filling.