Prep 5 mins
Cook 4 mins
This is a great chocolate fondue recipe that has a hint of cinnamon in it. Chocolate fondue sounds like a hard thing to make, but it is so easy! There are so many things that you can dip in this fondue like bananas, strawberrys, pineapple, and so many other things.
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 1⁄4 cups heavy cream
- 1 1⁄4 cups milk
- 1 teaspoon instant espresso powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 7 ounces bittersweet chocolate, chopped
- 3 tablespoons butter
- whole strawberry, banana chunks, and pineapple chunks, for dipping
- In a medium mixing bowl whisk together sugar and cornstarch. Gradually wisk in cream then milk, espresso powder, cinnamon, and vanilla.
- Pour mixture into a medium saucepan and gently bring to a boil. Cook, whisking constantly until thickened, about 4 minutes. Remove from heat and whisk in chocolate and butter until melted.
- Serve fondue with various dippers.