1/2 Photos of Mexican Chocolate Coffee
Rose's Granddaughter's Note:
I love coffee and chocolate, but not with too much sugar. I created this for myself after I read that cinnamon helps prevent or retard diabetes and is good for people who already have it (it runs in my family). I was really surprised at how yummy it tastes and doesn't need any creamer or sweetener, but you can certainly add splenda as I do sometimes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1You'll use a coffee machine for this.
- 2Put all of the ingredients in the order listed.
- 3So nutmeg and cinnamon go in first, cocoa above that and coffee last.
- 4Add the water into the coffee machine and brew as you would for plain coffee.
- 5If you like coffee strong, use 4 cups water, medium strength: 6 cups, and weak: 8 cups.
- 6If the flavor seems strong, skip the nutmeg.
- 7The nutritional ananlysis will probably be off because everything is diluted.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mexican Chocolate Coffee
Serving Size: 1 (119 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1.8
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 3.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: