1/2 Photos of Mexican Chocolate Coffee
Rose's Granddaughter's Note:
I love coffee and chocolate, but not with too much sugar. I created this for myself after I read that cinnamon helps prevent or retard diabetes and is good for people who already have it (it runs in my family). I was really surprised at how yummy it tastes and doesn't need any creamer or sweetener, but you can certainly add splenda as I do sometimes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1You'll use a coffee machine for this.
- 2Put all of the ingredients in the order listed.
- 3So nutmeg and cinnamon go in first, cocoa above that and coffee last.
- 4Add the water into the coffee machine and brew as you would for plain coffee.
- 5If you like coffee strong, use 4 cups water, medium strength: 6 cups, and weak: 8 cups.
- 6If the flavor seems strong, skip the nutmeg.
- 7The nutritional ananlysis will probably be off because everything is diluted.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mexican Chocolate Coffee
Serving Size: 1 (119 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1.8
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 3.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: