1/1 Photo of Mexican Chipotle Marinade
Great for marinating chicken or pork. Packs a punch!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a small saucepan, combine the chipotles and their sauce with the rest of the ingredients.
- 2Simmer over high heat until reduced by one third,about 3 minutes.
- 3Transfer contents of the pan to a blender.
- 4Puree until smooth.
- 5Note:Marinate chicken or pork for 2 hours in 1/4 of the marinade.
- 6Grill pork chops or chicken.
- 7Serve with the leftover sauce.
Browse Our Top Salsas Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mexican Chipotle Marinade
Serving Size: 1 (77 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 35.2
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 3.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 4.4 g
- Protein 0.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
chipotle chiles in adobo