Prep 20 mins
Cook 2 hrs
A cheesy tortilla dip made with ground turkey in the slow cooker. My friend made this as the appetizer for a "progressive dinner" - delicious!
- 2 lbs ground turkey
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 (15 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 (4 ounce) can green chilies, chopped
- 1 (3 ounce) can jalapeno peppers, chopped
- 2 lbs Velveeta cheese, cubed
- Brown turkey and drain.
- Put browned turkey and remaining ingredients into a slow cooker.
- Cover. Cook on low for 4 hours or high for 2 hours.
- Serve with tortilla chips.