Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is great for a quick and easy mexican dish. Prep. time is an estimate. It is from TOH Quick Cooking. Most of my recipes are from TOH Quick Cooking. Now I'm getting some really good recipes from this site, Recipezaar.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 (11 ounce) can mexicorn
- 1 (4 ounce) canchopped green chilies
- package corn chips
- 1 (10 ounce) can enchilada sauce
- 1 -2 cup shredded colby-monterey jack cheese (4-8 ounces)
- In a skillet, cook beef, onion and garlic until meat is browned and onion is tender; drain.
- Add soup, corn and chilies; mix well.
- In an ungreased shallow 3-qt.
- baking dish, layer meat mixture, corn chips and enchilada sauce; top with cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees for 8-10 minutes or until heated through.
Great recipe! My family really enjoyed this.