1/1 Photo of Mexican Chili Butter
Use this butter on chicken breasts & broil them. Also use on Bread or Bolillos (Mexican buns) or put a dab on your veggies.Great on Hamburger buns or steaks. Many used and it will keep in the freezer for over a month.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place ancho chili in a small bowl and pour the boiling water over it (if using fresh jalapeno omit this step) Drain the chili& place chili in a blender with 1 1/2 tbsp of the soaking water, discard the rest of the soaking water, and process until very smooth, cool completely (with the jalapeno just process until smooth) Beat butter until fluffy.
- 2Beat in the garlic& oregano.
- 3Graduallybeat in the chili to blend throughly.
- 4Mold into a small bowl, cover& refrigerate to firm.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mexican Chili Butter
Serving Size: 1 (374 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1305.1
- Calories from Fat 1261
- Total Fat 140.1 g
- Saturated Fat 87.6 g
- Cholesterol 365.8 mg
- Sodium 999.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.6 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 5.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: