I got this off the internet. I have not made it but it sounds so good I wanted to post it before our Mexican Fiesta.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 package of thick corn tortilla chips
- 1 1/2 cups your favorite salsa
- 1/4 cup green pepper, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup red pepper, finely chopped
- 1 cup cooked, shredded or chopped chicken or 1 cup beef
- 1 (4 ounce) can sliced ripe olives
- 1 cup monterey jack cheese
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1Heat oven to 325 degrees F.
- 2Lightly grease a 10"casserole dish.
- 3Layer half the chips and 1/2 the salsa, half the olives.
- 4Top with all the peppers& meat plus 1/2 the cheeses.
- 5Repeat using the rest of the chips, salsa, olives and cheeses.
- 6Top with sourcream.
- 7Bake for 30 minutes.
- 8Let stand for 10 minutes before serving.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mexican Chilaquillas
Serving Size: 1 (329 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 345.8
- Calories from Fat 255
- Total Fat 28.3 g
- Saturated Fat 16.8 g
- Cholesterol 73.1 mg
- Sodium 906.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 2.7 g
- Protein 16.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: