1/1 Photo of Mexican Chicken Wrap * Chicken Fajita * Applebee's Copycat
Here's a south-of-the-border lunch or snack, compliments of *All You* (a new magazine). Use less or more hot sauce depending on how much SpIcE you like!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3/4 cup salsa (mild or hot)
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise (softened) or 1/2 cup sour cream (softened) or 1/2 cup cream cheese (softened)
- 4 (10 inch) flour tortillas
- 1 1/2 cups grated cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 2 cups chicken meat
- 1 1/2 teaspoons hot sauce (you decide)
- salt, to taste
- 2 cups finely chopped iceberg lettuce
- 1 cup chopped tomato
- 1In a small bowl, mix salsa and mayo; set aside.
- 2Preheat oven to 350; arrange tortillas on two baking sheets; sprinkle with cheese; bake for five minutes (cheese melts).
- 3While that's cooking, warm oil in large skillet on medium-high; add chicken, sauce and salt and stir-fry until cooked through.
- 4Place tortillas on counter, top with lettuce, chicken, tomatoes; roll up, cut in half and serve with the mayo-salsa dip.
- 5OPTIONS: Black or green olives.
- 6SUBSTITUTIONS: Crab or shrimp instead of chicken, romaine lettuce for the iceberg, Monterey Jack for the Cheddar, corn instead of flour tortillas.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mexican Chicken Wrap * Chicken Fajita * Applebee's Copycat
Serving Size: 1 (247 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 560.2
- Calories from Fat 296
- Total Fat 32.9 g
- Saturated Fat 12.1 g
- Cholesterol 52.1 mg
- Sodium 1261.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 49.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.9 g
- Sugars 6.8 g
- Protein 18.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: