- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast
- 14 1⁄2 ounces chicken broth
- 8 ounces tomato sauce
- 1 (1 1/2 ounce) package taco seasoning mix
- 11 ounces corn or 11 ounces mexicorn
- 2 cups instant rice
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- sour cream
- cheddar cheese, shredded
- tortilla chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Saute chicken in oil until white (about 3 min).
- Add chicken broth, sauce, and taco seasoning.
- Bring to boil, then simmer, covered, 5 min, stirring occasionally.
- Add corn, bring to full boil.
- Stir in rice, cover, remove from heat. Let stand 5 minutes, stir.
- Serve with toppings (sour cream, cheese, and chips) as desired. Try breaking the chips into small pieces over the dish! Reheats well.