Mexican Chicken With Mixed-up Rice and Beans
- In a large frying pan, heat olive oil and brown the chicken pieces on all sides.
- Remove the chicken from the oil and set aside.
- Saute the celery, onion and peppers in the remaining oil.
- Return the chicken to the pan, add the wine, chicken bouillon cube, tomatoes and tomato paste.
- Stir in the taco seasoning; cover and simmer for about 30 minutes, until the chicken is done.
- Toss the corn, black olives and black beans with the hot rice.
- Serve the chicken pieces and sauce on a bed of the rice mixture.