Prep 0 mins
Cook 55 mins
Source: Taste of Home
- 2 1⁄2 lbs chicken wings (12 wings)
- 1⁄3 cup flour
- 1⁄3 cup cornmeal
- 1 tablespoon cumin
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons pepper
- 3⁄4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 1⁄2 cups sour cream
- 3 cups cilantro, loosely packed
- 6 green onions, cut into 3 inch pieces
- 4 jalapeno peppers, seeded
- 3 teaspoons salt
- Cut chicken wings into three sections; discard wing tip section.
- In large resealable bag, combine the flour, cornmeal, cumin, 1 1/2 t salt, pepper and cayenne. Add the chicken wings, a few at a time, and shake to coat.
- Transfer to a greased 13x9 baking dish. Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 50-55 minutes or until juices run clear and coating is set, turning once.
- Meanwhile, in a blender or food processor, combine the sour cream, cilantro, green onions, jalapeno peppers and 3 t salt; cover and process until blended. Refrigerate until serving. Serve with wings.
Nice taste. They did have a tendency to stick to the sheet. The dip is awesome but it makes an awful lot. We also used the dip for chips.