- 3⁄4 cup hot water
- 2 tablespoons margarine
- 2 cups chicken flavor stuffing mix (I prefer Stove Top in the canister)
- 3⁄4 cup mild salsa
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1⁄2 cup shredded monterey jack cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees (f).
- Mix water and margarine in 13x9 baking dish until margarine is melted.
- Stir in the stuffing mix and 1/4 cup of the salsa.
- Arrange chicken over stuffing mix.
- Pour remaining salsa over chicken.
- Bake, covered, for 30 minutes, or until chicken is thoroughly cooked.
- Sprinkle cheese over top and bake uncovered an additional 5 minutes, or until cheese is melted.