Recipe by paula ryan
My gandma always made this for us kids. It still is my favorite. We all love it.
Top Review by Slingmama
Can I give this more stars? It is truly evil! I can't stop eating it. I made this based on the recommendation of my friend Kimberlym480 (see her review too). I have made it with and without the chicken. It is wonderful both ways. And mine never makes it to the oven....we eat it after everything is combined. Thanks.
- 4 -5 chicken breasts, diced and cooked
- 1 (8 ounce) package spaghetti, cooked
- 1 can cream of celery soup
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (8 ounce) package Velveeta cheese
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1 (10 ounce) candiced tomatoes and green chilies