1/1 Photo of Mexican Chicken Spaghetti
Broke Newlywed's Note:
One pot feeds all
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Boil chicken in a large boiler 3/4 full of water until tender.
- 2While chicken is boiling, cut up and sautee onion and bell pepper in olive oil.
- 3When ready, remove chicken from broth and set aside to cool. Add noodles to broth.
- 4While noodles are cooking, pull chicken apart or cut up.
- 5Once noodles are tender, add all ingredients (chicken, onion, bell pepper, cream of chicken, cream of mushroom, Rotel, and cubed velveeta).
- 6Stir frequently on medium heat until all Velveeta has blended.
- 7This recipe makes a large pot. We usually eat on this for three or more days.
Browse Our Top Spaghetti Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Spaghetti Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mexican Chicken Spaghetti
Serving Size: 1 (352 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 667.9
- Calories from Fat 155
- Total Fat 17.2 g
- Saturated Fat 7.4 g
- Cholesterol 120.6 mg
- Sodium 1458.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 72.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 6.8 g
- Protein 53.4 g