1/1 Photo of Mexican Chicken Spaghetti
Broke Newlywed's Note:
One pot feeds all
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Boil chicken in a large boiler 3/4 full of water until tender.
- 2While chicken is boiling, cut up and sautee onion and bell pepper in olive oil.
- 3When ready, remove chicken from broth and set aside to cool. Add noodles to broth.
- 4While noodles are cooking, pull chicken apart or cut up.
- 5Once noodles are tender, add all ingredients (chicken, onion, bell pepper, cream of chicken, cream of mushroom, Rotel, and cubed velveeta).
- 6Stir frequently on medium heat until all Velveeta has blended.
- 7This recipe makes a large pot. We usually eat on this for three or more days.
Browse Our Top Spaghetti Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mexican Chicken Spaghetti
Serving Size: 1 (352 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 667.9
- Calories from Fat 155
- Total Fat 17.2 g
- Saturated Fat 7.4 g
- Cholesterol 120.6 mg
- Sodium 1458.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 72.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 6.8 g
- Protein 53.4 g