One pot feeds all
Make and share this Mexican Chicken Spaghetti recipe from Food.com.
- Boil chicken in a large boiler 3/4 full of water until tender.
- While chicken is boiling, cut up and sautee onion and bell pepper in olive oil.
- When ready, remove chicken from broth and set aside to cool. Add noodles to broth.
- While noodles are cooking, pull chicken apart or cut up.
- Once noodles are tender, add all ingredients (chicken, onion, bell pepper, cream of chicken, cream of mushroom, Rotel, and cubed velveeta).
- Stir frequently on medium heat until all Velveeta has blended.
- This recipe makes a large pot. We usually eat on this for three or more days.