Prep 1 hr
Cook 1 hr
One pot feeds all
Make and share this Mexican Chicken Spaghetti recipe from Food.com.
- Boil chicken in a large boiler 3/4 full of water until tender.
- While chicken is boiling, cut up and sautee onion and bell pepper in olive oil.
- When ready, remove chicken from broth and set aside to cool. Add noodles to broth.
- While noodles are cooking, pull chicken apart or cut up.
- Once noodles are tender, add all ingredients (chicken, onion, bell pepper, cream of chicken, cream of mushroom, Rotel, and cubed velveeta).
- Stir frequently on medium heat until all Velveeta has blended.
- This recipe makes a large pot. We usually eat on this for three or more days.
This was really really good. I've been making chicken spaghetti like this for years but never put the extra onion and bell pepper in it. It added some nice extra flavors that we enjoyed. I did use half the rotel due to my kids eating it and the spice of the rotel would have been to much. Thanks for sharing. Made for PAC Fall/2008.
Delicious!! You can't go wrong. I had it at a pot luck and have shared this recipe with several others who also say it's wonderful too. The recipe was modified--instead of green peppers, substituted chopped chilies, use any type noodle and crushed tortilla chips & cheddar cheese on top of the dish, then baked for 15 minutes to heat further.