- 1⁄4 cup flour
- 3⁄4 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cubed
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 29 ounces canned tomatoes, diced and undrained
- 1 1⁄4 ounces taco seasoning mix
- 1 cup celery, thinly sliced
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 1⁄4 ounces ripe olives
- 1 cup long grain rice, uncooked
- 1 cup water
- 2 ounces cheddar cheese, shredded
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine flour and seasoned salt in Ziploc bag. Add chicken. Seal and shake to coat chicken.
- Brown chicken in large skillet in oil over medium high heat. Add remaining ingredients, except cheese, and bring to a boil.
- Cover, reduce heat and simmer 25 minutes until rice is tender and liquid is absorbed.
- Serve with sprinkled cheddar cheese.