- 44.37 ml olive oil
- 19.71 ml chili powder
- 2.46 ml garlic powder
- 1.23-2.46 ml cayenne pepper
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 354.88 ml Mexican blend cheese, divided
- 78.07 ml mayonnaise
- 8 slice sourdough bread
- 118.29 ml salsa
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix the oil and seasonings together. Brush on both sides of chicken. Grill the chicken, uncovered, over medium heat for 6-8 minutes on each sides or until juices run clear.
- Meanwhile, combine 1 cup cheese and mayonnaise. Grill bread slices on one side until lightly toasted. Spread with the cheese/mayo mixture and grill until the cheese is melted.
- Put the chicken on four slices of bread. Top with the salsa, remaining cheese and remaining bread, cheese/mayo side down.