Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
An easy chicken salad that looks pretty and tastes great.
Make and share this Mexican Chicken Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb cooked chicken breast (diced)
- 1 red onion (chopped)
- 1 green pepper (diced)
- 1 tomatoes (diced)
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans (drained and rinsed)
- 1 1⁄2 cups frozen corn
- 3⁄4 cup shredded cheese (I use cheddar)
- salt, black pepper and cayenne pepper to taste
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 cup Catalina dressing (or more)
- 3 cups shredded mixed salad greens
- doritos guacomole flavor corn chips (crumbled)
- Mix first 11 ingredients.
- Adjust spices and dressing to your taste.
- Just before serving, toss with lettuce.
- Serve with chips crumbled on top.
I liked this salad.The only thing I did different was to use Catalina Light and 2% cheese. This was the first time I have ever eaten guacamole flavored chips. Not bad.