- 1 1⁄4 cups soup pasta shells
- 1⁄2 lb cooked chicken
- 7 ounces corn, drained
- 1 celery, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, cored, seeded, diced
- 1 green bell pepper, cored, seeded, and diced
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook pasta in plenty of boiling, salted water until just tender
- Drain well, and leave to cool.
- Combine mayonnaise, vinegar and seasoning.
- When the pasta is cooled; add chicken, corn, celery, peppers, and seasoning mixture.
- Refrigerate until serving time.