These are fabulous and so easy to make. A great company dish seved Mexican Rice and a Salad!
Make and share this Mexican Chicken Rolls recipe from Food.com.
- Combine first 5 ingredients in a shallow dish; set the breadcrumb
- mixture aside. Place each chicken breast between 2 sheets of wax
- paper; flatten to 1/4-inch thickness using a meat mallet or rolling
- pin. Place a slice of cheese on each chicken breast. Roll up from
- short side, and secure with wooden picks. Dip chicken rolls in
- butter, and dredge in breadcrumb mixture. Place rolls, seam side
- down, on a baking sheet. Bake at 375 for 20-30 minutes, until done.