Recipe by OahuPat Abrams
This reminds my husband of something he purchases at a booth at food/craft festivals.
Top Review by dmaxsgirl
This is really good! I made a few substitutions. I used spray olive oil, added onions, used brown rice and 2% cheese, and left out the olives. I also added a dollop of fat free sourcream. I will definitely make this again.
- 1 lb boneless chicken, diced
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can chicken broth
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 envelope taco seasoning
- 1 (11 ounce) can corn, drained
- 1 green pepper, diced
- 2 cups instant rice, uncooked
- 1 can sliced black olives
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded