Recipe by **Mandy**
A lovely simple and tasty pizza, found in my Take 5 ingredients book. Add extras to the chicken if you like, I also added a can of Mexican chili beans to mine which was great!
Top Review by seesko
Wow Mandy! We really enjoyed this. I made it two ways. I made one pizza with ground chicken and the other with ground sausage. We topped it with lettuce, tomatoes, and some of us used sour cream. When I was in high school the only meal they made that I liked was called fiestadas. This was similar and we so much enjoyed it. Thanks so much Mandy.
- 500 g ground chicken
- 2 prepared pizza crust
- 200 g hot taco sauce
- 473.18 ml pizza cheese, grated
- 1 yellow capsicum, diced
- 250 g cherry tomatoes, halved
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook chicken mince in a greased and heated pan, breaking up any large clumps until mince is just cooked through, remove from heat.
- Place pizza bases on oven trays and spread taco sauce over them, sprinkle with cheese and then top with cooked mince, capsicum and tomatoes.
- Bake at 190°C in a preheated oven for 20-25 minutes or until bases are crisp & topping lightly browned.