Recipe by Mary in LA.
Just one day I decided to put chicken with my ingredients to make a pizza. I liked it, so a little help from the original pizza helped me make this pizza.
- 3⁄4 cup bottled pizza sauce
- 1 bell pepper, cut in thin strips
- 1 (10 ounce) canrinsed red beans
- 1 (4 ounce) can green chilies, chopped
- 2 cups cooked chicken (shredded)
- 1 cup shredded Mexican blend cheese
- 1 cup red onion, cut in thin strips
- 1 dash salt
- 1 dash black pepper
- 1 baked Italian bread (such as Boboli, any kind of pizza dough already baked can be used.)
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 450 degrees.
- Coat a baking pan with non- stick spray.
- Cook bell pepper strips, onion strips until tender.
- Place bread shell on prepared sheet.
- Combine pizza sauce and chilies together in a bowl, Spread evenly over shell.
- Sprinkle the red beans, chicken, and the cheese on top.
- Sprinkle salt and black pepper on top too.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until cheese is melted.