Mary in LA.'s Note:
Just one day I decided to put chicken with my ingredients to make a pizza. I liked it, so a little help from the original pizza helped me make this pizza.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3/4 cup bottled pizza sauce
- 1 bell pepper, cut in thin strips
- 1 (10 ounce) can rinsed red beans
- 1 (4 ounce) can green chilies, chopped
- 2 cups cooked chicken (shredded)
- 1 cup shredded Mexican blend cheese
- 1 cup red onion, cut in thin strips
- 1 dash salt
- 1 dash black pepper
- 1 baked Italian bread (such as Boboli, any kind of pizza dough already baked can be used.)
- 1Heat oven to 450 degrees.
- 2Coat a baking pan with non- stick spray.
- 3Cook bell pepper strips, onion strips until tender.
- 4Place bread shell on prepared sheet.
- 5Combine pizza sauce and chilies together in a bowl, Spread evenly over shell.
- 6Sprinkle the red beans, chicken, and the cheese on top.
- 7Sprinkle salt and black pepper on top too.
- 8Bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mexican Chicken Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (395 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 593.9
- Calories from Fat 164
- Total Fat 18.2 g
- Saturated Fat 8.5 g
- Cholesterol 88.5 mg
- Sodium 995.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 67.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.3 g
- Sugars 7.0 g
- Protein 39.7 g